Rules of the Tournament
(Note: M - Male player F - Female Player Y - Young player (age < 14))
- Games are played between two teams of six players
- Each game consists of a Six six-ball overs bowled by each side.
- Max. of two overs can be bowled by a bowler
- Preferred atleast 1 F/Y per team
- Bonus of 5 runs will be awarded to each F/Y Player in each innings not exceeding 10 runs per team.
- M retires not out on reaching 25 runs
- Retired M can come back to play if rest of the players were either out or retired.
- Two points would be awarded for each winning team and 1 each for a tie.
- In case of a tie on the points table, Team with higher net run rate will proceed to next round. In case of a tie in run rate, Team with more runs in that round will proceed
- Umpires decision is final.
- Bowling type is at bowlers discretion.